Terms & Conditions
Please read the following Terms & Conditions before you proceed with your online booking, and ensure that you accept the terms and conditions that are listed below.
By using the Crazy Foxy Lifestyle website or the services provided, you agree to these Terms and Conditions. Crazy Foxy Lifestyle determines in its sole discretion if you have in any way breached these Terms & Conditions and reserves the right to block your access, refuse any and all current or future use of the website or any other services.
No Medical Advice
All information and opinions offered in connection with Crazy Foxy Lifestyle diet plans, or otherwise contained on the Crazy Foxy Lifestyle website or provided via the Services, are presented solely for informational purposes and are not intended to replace the services of a doctor or other qualified medical professional. You should not use any such information or opinions for diagnosing, treating, curing or preventing any medical or health condition. No such information or opinions are intended to constitute, nor should they be considered to be, medical advice or to serve as a substitute for professional medical advice. The use of any such information or opinions is solely at your own risk.
If you think you may have a medical emergency, call your doctor or your local emergency number immediately.
No individual results or health effects from a Crazy Foxy Lifestyle diet plan can be guaranteed, predicted or foreseen.
Disclaimer & Release
By engaging in a Crazy Foxy Lifestyle programme you are participating voluntarily and you assume full responsibility for your health and all risk of loss, property damage or personal injury, including death that may be sustained by you as a result of such participation. By continuing to participate in a Crazy Foxy programme you hereby release, waive, discharge and covenant not to sue Crazy Foxy Lifestyle for any liability to you and your personal representatives, assigns, heirs and next of kin for any loss or damage, and any claim or demand therefore on account of injury to person (including death) or property; whether caused by the negligence of the releases or otherwise while you are participating in any Crazy Foxy Lifestyle programme.
The Crazy Foxy Lifestyle website and any message board, newsgroup, newsfeed, mailing list or other interactive service that may be available to you on or through Crazy Foxy Lifestyle are provided to you solely for personal use. By using the Services you agree to provide only true and complete information about yourself as prompted by any registration form or questionnaire.
- To secure all bookings a deposit of 50% of the total sum by bank transfer will be required. This will act as a guarantee to secure your room.
- To avoid any discrepancies, full payment may be made beforehand or will be required on arrival by cash payment in euros only please.
- Cancellation policy – a small Bed & Breakfast such as ours is clearly affected by cancellations and we ask for your understanding and consideration of our policies. If you need to cancel a reservation please notify us in writing by email as soon as possible.
- Bookings cancelled with more than three week’s notice prior to arrival will not incur a charge.
- Bookings cancelled with two week’s notice or less prior to arrival will be charged the total cost of the booking. Cancellation charges will be applied to the credit/debit card provided at time of booking.
- Check-in/Arrival – guests may check in on the day of arrival between 5pm and 7pm, or at other times by prior agreement only.
- Check-out/Departure – rooms are to be vacated by 10.30am on the day of your departure.
- All bed linen and towels are included.
- Breakfast time – breakfast is served at a communal table daily between 8am-9.00am unless agreed by prior arrangement.
- No smoking policy – Crazy Foxy Lifestyle has a no-smoking policy indoors. We do adhere strictly to this policy.
- Valuable objects should not be left in the rooms or in cars parked on our premises. Crazy Foxy Lifestyle decline all responsibility for any loss of such items.
- Family policy – If you are visiting with children we recommend that you book the exclusive use of our two guest rooms with private shower room.
- Pet policy – we are happy to accommodate your pets with prior approval.
- Guest Registration –we are legally obliged to record the details of all guests aged over 16, including the date of arrival and departure, full name and nationality. We must also record the passport number, place of issue and next destination of guests who are not members of the UK. All guests aged over 16 must complete a registration form on arrival. These records will be kept for at least 12 months.
- A small B&B tax of 0.60 centimes must be legally added per person per day.
- Website – we believe that the information on Crazy Foxy Lifestyle web site is correct, but we cannot accept responsibility for errors or misunderstandings.
- To allow for a policy of continuing improvement of facilities, we encourage feedback to be made directly to the owners.
Thank you for taking the time to read our Terms, Conditions and Policies!