Start with your raw ingredients:
1 cup raw almonds,
1 cup raw walnuts,
10 medjool dates (pitted)
3 tbsp melted coconut oil,
3/4 cup shredded unsweetened coconut 1/4 tsp sea salt.
3 1/2 cups cashews (soaked overnight)
1 cup coconut cream,
3/4 cup maple syrup,
1/2 cup lemon juice,
1/2 cup melted coconut oil,
2 tsp vanilla,
1 cup blueberries
1. In a food processor blend all crust ingredients into fine crumbs. Smooth into a 9 inch cake tin and place in fridge.
2. In a high speed blender blend all filling ingredients except blueberries until smooth. Set aside half the mixture.
3. Add blueberries to remaining half and blend.
4. Pour blueberry mixture onto crust then white mixture.
5. Freeze. Remove from freezer 15-20 minutes before serving.
6. For the topping I simply kept a little of the white mixture and added raspberry purée (or you could use blueberries) for a fruity finish.